Hi! Welcome to our site! We decided to call this blog "Yum Chapatis," because we look forward to eating lots of yummy, doughy, chapatis this year :) For now, here's a yummy recipe: click here. Throughout the year we'll try to post photos and updates to yumchapatis.com. Send some love our way!



Sunday, February 21, 2010

Baboon in the House

February 2, 2010

At 7AM this morning I was sitting in our house working on my computer.
 Dean had stepped out to the kitchen (which is a separate building
behind our house) for a minute and left the back door open. While he
was gone, one of the BIG male baboons walked into the house... I
semi-noticed that it wasn't Dean from the corner of my eye. I started
yelling at the baboon to go, and he just stood there, looked around at
what goods we had to offer...and then fortunately left as I started to
walk towards him (still yelling!) without taking any food. Aye! That's
the first time we've had baboons in the house!

1 comment: